Thursday, January 24, 2013

Gygax Magazine Launch Party

In case you somehow missed the news, this coming Saturday is the Launch Party for Gygax Magazine. It will be held at the Brooklyn Strategist (a place I've visited before for the Dave Arneson Memorial Game Day) and the event run from 1:30 PM to (I believe) 7:30 PM. The event will be streamed online for those folks unable to make to trip to the majestic borough of Brooklyn that day.

I'm currently planning on attending, but Mother Nature might be having a few words with us here in NY tomorrow. Ultimately, road conditions and whether or not the streets of Brooklyn are piled high with plowed snow will determine if I show or not. I'm keeping my fingers crossed and anticipating making the trip.

For those people planning to be there in-person, RSVPs are required to get the free tickets needed for entry. Make sure you get your ticket before turning up at the door!

2 comments:

Greyhawk Grognard said...

Hey, this could turn into a veritable OSR bloggers mini-con. You, me, Tavis, Joethelawyer is in the area, and isn't Erik Tenkar as well?

Michael Curtis said...

I believe Erik is and, if I know Tavis, he's already been contacted to come on down. Hope to see you there, Joe.