Monday, July 12, 2010

Update on the Cover Artist and Cartographer Hunt

I’ve selected both a cover artist and a cartographer for my still-unnamed project and have provided them with some of the initial material to start work. I believe that I’ve contacted everyone who sent me a letter of interest and samples, but just in case I missed somebody I wanted to make it known that my picks have been made. I’d also like to thank everyone who expressed an interest in helping me make this book a reality.

For those of you who contacted me about doing interior pieces, I’m currently fleshing out my outline for the book so I’m not 100% certain what my interior art requirements are going to be yet. Give me a week or two and I’ll be able to assemble a specific list of pieces I’d like to see represented.

2 comments:

Joe Bardales said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I'm interested in editing work. I've been doing a bit over the past six months and really enjoying it.

Let me know if you need another set of eyes.